Vehicle maintenance is key to the healthy working and function of your vehicle. Whether you take a service package or choose to repair the vehicle and maintain its services yourself it is up to you.
It is important to note that taking CUSTOMER MAINTAINED does not mean a cheaper vehicle to run as the maintenance package covers elements that the driver would of needed to purchase in-life anyway. Also the maintenance package is provided by a supplier that buys servicing, tyres, and breakdown cover in volume and so many savings get passed on to the vehicle contract.
If you are medium to high user of a vehicle service packages often are a no-brainer in terms of not just price but also convenience and enjoyable motoring.
Maintenance Packages give peace of mind and allow the driver or company to focus on their core activity in confidence that the complications are covered for a regular and consistent monthly fee.
Confidence in the package needs to be well placed and so make sure you have at least the above as it will be keeping you on the road 365 days a year, rain and shine and should be IN ADDITION to the manufacturers warranty.
The benefits of a maintenance package?
- Planned monthly cost at fixed amount
- Minimise Downtime – Faster Repair
- Less admin for your vehicles
- Happier drivers – easier motoring
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Protection from rising inflation costs
- Expert help and dedicated teams a phone call away
- Maintenance element of contract - VAT is 100% recoverable
What does the Maintenance Contract include?
- Routine Servicing
- Replacement Tyres
- Other Repair Costs
- UK Breakdown Assistance and recovery (at least 12 months)
- One-Stop-Shop soft dial telephone service to book all requirements
- Oil and filter replacements
- Tyre replacements including valve and balance – These services can depend on the maintenance program from unlimited replacement with premium branded tyres to fair wear and tear with damage not included
- Additionally: Free mobile tyre fitting service at a convenient location for you by appointment
- Mechanical plus electrical repairs and/or replacements, including associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear
- Cam Belts, Wiper Blades, Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Alternators & Starter Motors
- MOT testing
- Often: No recharges for punctures or damaged tyres (dependent upon finance provider). Can be based on wear left on tyre at point of replacement occasionally.
- Courtesy vehicle priority
- Use of premium business services at dealerships (where available) while waiting
How does it work?
- Expert Service Booking and Management Service
- Courtesy Cars available
- Preferential booking and downtime assistance with courtesy vehicle where available
- Collection and delivery from your home or work address
- Wash, vac and clean
- Regular updates on progress
- Downtime managed to a minimum
- Garage booking. Most services include accredited garage.
- LCV Services: LCV network services often include dedicated (often available out of normal working hours)
When does the maintenance package not apply?
- Standard lubricant and Fluid Top Ups between service intervals (e.g. Oil Top Ups, Screenwash Top Ups)
- AdBlue top-ups
- Standard Fuelling
- When damage or fault is considered as driver abuse
- Driver Error or driver induced faults caused repairs or replacements
- Repairs due to accident damage – Insurance requirement
- If fitted or supplied items are missing or broken e.g. Missing Hub Cabs, Bent Aerials,
- Wheels & Tyres: Vandalised and Stolen
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement – Accident Services Needed